FINALLY ARRIVED !

(Me and Jinsoo)

HELLO PEOPLE \o/

Now I finally arrived at Korea ! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! The AIESEC PEOPLE ARE JUST AWESOME ! THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING \o, or how Eve teached me: " go map su mida " hauahauaha

Well My arrived in Korea was pretty calm hauahau the HUGE PROBLEM was when I get off the airplane hauaha, I was soo Lucky to find a beautiful canadian girl named Holly on Dubai and she helped me pass on immigration ( with sooo much brazilian food that I thought they would send me back hauahau), and then we started waiting for the AIESEC members to pick me up, but neither of them show up .... that became strange! As my cellphone didn't have line, Holly used her (which the battery was really poor) trying to send Calix (my korean buddy) a message asking where he were.

I started to be sooo depressed, you know ?! cause THEY FORGOT ME ! and I was talking to Holly about my saddness for being left out, and said:

- "AHHHHHH I can't believe they forgot me ! was my mistake to not letting them know the number of my fly BUT is january 11th at 4 PM and they aren't in any part of this airport"

- And then She startled at me : "But today is january 10th"

(SHOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

YEAH of course I would do some "flamingo" work at Korea ! I just didn't know it woul happen so fast ! I was with my "lost puppy face" and Holly TOOK ME TO HER HOUSE ! and let me use her phone so I could talk with Calix and my parents saying everything was fine ! GIRL YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY CANADIAN ANGEL RIGHT ?! Now That I think about it even your name is Saint hauaha thank you for everything ! Hope you enjoyed the brazilian chocolates !

Well even after my situation calmed down I think Calix was worried 'bout me sataying at a "strange's house" sooo a really good guy named Jinsoo, an AIESEC member, that lives closely to Holly's apartament, wnet to check if Holly wasn't a serial killer or something. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING MAN, hope to see you soon !

Well the rest of things I will write at other posts guys, so I can have more space to talk ;D

Just one more thing: What embarassed me A LOT was that, when Calix received the message he send off some members to go pick me up ... SORRY GUYS, I STILL CANNOT FORGIVE MYSELF !

1 comentários:

Cláu! disse...

Uauuuuuu =D
Isaaaa
i loved iiiit!
loved it!
wish i was there with u too =]]
enjooy your stay! =D

Postar um comentário


Name: Isabella

Nationality: Brazilian

News at the moment : going to spend almost two months in Korea

Template Brought by :

blogger templates