AIESEC SKKU

PAPAPAPAPA FUUUUUUUuuuUUUUU

(something that "lady killer", as he likes to be called, teached me)

(we eating chinese food .... in Korea XD)
OHHH AREN'T THEY SOOOO CUTE ?!

The most funny thing that happenned until now was definitely I, as a brazilian girl who loves to talk, hug and grab people, was trying sooo hard no to this kind o things with the korean AIESEC members, of course I had my slippeds for example when Calix said something mean I just hit him (like I normally do with Marcio hauahau) XD, but I was really working my ass out to not touch people untill a korean angel hugged me, one of the Members with such a Mom feeeling Yejin (thank you for fixing up my scarf ^^) hugged me, I WAS SOO HAPPY ! And then at the dorm Ji Hyun (my cute rommie) said "Oh I'm sorry if we touch you a lot, cause I know that western people like to have your own space ...." I wasn't even listenning anymore, I start laughing and explain the situation (that I was thinking the same thing) and NOW I ALREADY RECEIVED A LOT OF HUGS hauahauahaua

I have to admit that, I was pretty nervous about the language barrier, especially in the first and second day, but even when they talk in korean, a language I DON'T GET ANYTHING, I can feel the happy feeling as they work, talk and laugh ( OH THE LAUGH A LOT HHAUAHAU), I really wasn't expecting these kind of warm feelings AND LOTS OF HUGS \o/











Each of you guys has something really especial and 'cause of this I want to pass as much as time I can with you guys !
And I'm not saying this because everyone is always fooding me with sweets hauahauaha, cause I know you all for what ? 5 DAYS ?! and you treat me as I'm part of AIESEC SKKU family, you even dance for me ! YEAH SOME GUYS PERFOMED "OH YEAH", "HEARTBEAT" AND "RING DING DONG" ohhhhhhhhhhh I waas sooo happy that I even dance a little bit of Samba, but nothing incredible as them !!!

MAN ! YOU GUYS DANCED PRETTY WELL ! NOW I WANT TO SEE THE GIRLS SHOWING SOME MOVES HAAHAHAUA ;D !!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


Name: Isabella

Nationality: Brazilian

News at the moment : going to spend almost two months in Korea

Template Brought by :

blogger templates